Thursday, August 13, 2009

RAin part 2

Ok, I'm a day or 2 late with this, but I'm sure ya'll had enough other stuff to keep you busy. :-)

So...Hubby came home Monday and went up i
nto the attic space through a hole in the garage. It was 85 degrees all day so it was a sweat box up there.
He was just coming out of the attic when I arrived home from work.
Sweat was pouring off his face and his t-shirt was plastered to his back.
Poor guy.
Turns out there
wasn't a hole in the roof.
Blonde Goddess & I had the same proble
m with the wind swirling and whipping the rain up under the eaves and through the vents in the soffits
.


At least my house is still on it's foundation and I didn't end up with a pond in my back yard.
So I should be thankful that all we had to suffer through was a bit of water dripping from the light fixture and a sweat puppy hubby.

The photo of the guy with the pink crocs on is a relative of one of the girls from work.
They showed it on the news! It was his neighbors back yard.

Dad is doing well.
He actually drove to the store by himself.
He "snuck"out while Mom was at a senior citizen meeting.
He's back to using just a cane.

Now if the kids could just find jobs!!!
PEace people.

No comments: