Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Layers of Lindi lou

Layer One: On the Outside

Name: Lindi, Sept girl,
Birthday:September
Current Location: Livingroom
Eye Color: Green-ish... Hazel
Hair Color: Caramel blonde
Righty or Lefty: Righty,
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Layer Two: Just Below the Surface
Your Weakness: I'm a wimp, I avoid confrontation,passive aggressive
Your Goal: Survive

Your Fears: Something happening to my family..accident or illness

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I don't want to go to work
Your bedtime: When I fall asleep watching TV
Your most missed memory: My grandparents, there are a lot of questions I would ask them if I could and the days at the beach as a child

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: used to be Pepsi, now water
McDonald's or Burger King: Subway
Single or Group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: Whatever fits better
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Homemade iced tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
Cappuccino or Coffee: not a coffee drinker

Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke: No
Have a crush: no
Think you've been in love: Yes twice at least
Want to get married: Am Married
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Think you're a health freak: Not as much as I should be

Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yes, maybe once
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten Sushi: no, can't get up the nerve to try, but it was in the shopping cart last night for my daughter
Gone skating: not for a hell of a long time
Dyed your hair: yes

Layer Seven: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No
Gotten beaten up: mentally yes...physically-no, but felt as if I were sometimes
Changed who you were to fit in: a little, some friends I can tell really dirty jokes to some I can't

Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age you’re hoping to be married: Was married the year I graduated from College
Plastic Surgery or Wrap: Can't afford it
Buried or Cremated: Cremated.

Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color: Blue
Best Hair Color: brown
Short or Long Hair: Doesn't matter, just take care of it.

Layer Ten: What were you doing...
1 HOUR AGO: Reading blogs
1 WEEK AGO: Starting my on-line course
1 MONTH AGO: Extremely stressed out by work
1 YEAR AGO: Happier at work

Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I LOVE: My my kids
I HATE: Bullies, Bigots, Pediphiles, and Cheaters
I HIDE: In my home and in the file room at work
I MISS: My husband
I NEED: Exercise more and eat more veggies & fruit

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

That was neat! I might give it a try one day.