Saturday, November 15, 2008

Deer photo

I finally figured out how to download photos from my camera. It helps to have the correct cable....which I found in my daughter's room after she told me she didn't have it and that it was still in the box....ARGH!!!
SO here is a photo of 4 of the 6 deer that were in my back yard as mentioned in one of my previous posts. Not too bad considering that the picture was shot through a sliding glass door on an angle.
If I ever get a photo of myself I will have to add it to my profile...
I looked through all the photos in my daughter's photo albums on the computer and there are not any photos of me.... weird considering that I am her mother...she has many photos of herself...LOL

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Looks like dinner come-a-calling. Who needs a camera. Where's my 30-0-6?

Walker said...

Thats cool that you have deer in your yard.
All I got is hooker with attitude.

Don;t get me started on what the kids don't know and what they do know.
If you need something they have no idea where it is until they need it and go straight for where it is.