Thursday, November 20, 2008

I "borrowed" this from Jon at "Kick in the pants" blog

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Only with Chicken Wings
2. Favorite late night snack? Ice cream, Cookies (Hubby's ear)
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Hot Chocolate
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't think...only grilled
7. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced Tea or Juice
9. Can you do push-ups? Bras???
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Not into Jewelry
11. Favorite hobby? Drawing, Painting, Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination.
14. The last disease you contracted? Sinus & Ear infections
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I don't want to work anymore, How much Judge Judy can one man watch in one night, Will anyone actually read this
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Ice Tea, Water, Lemonade
17. Current worry right now? Finances in my future.
18. Current hate right now? My Supervisor aka "the Bull Dawg"
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Home alone with hubby snoring
21. Like to travel? Yes, but don't do it often enough.
22. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate...Good Chocolate
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, LLBean Wicked good Moose hide slippers
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Navy blue cable sweater
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, too slippery.
26. Can you whistle? standard lips pursed.
27. Favorite singer/band? I have many favorites
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No, I doubt it, too many health issues
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't sing in the shower
30. Favorite girl’s names? Don't have one
31. Favorite boy’s name? Thomas
32. What’s in your pocket right now? 3 dollars
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Coffepot's Blog Jokes
34. Like your job? I like parts of my job, but not my supervisor.
36. Do you love where you live? Most of the time.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? That work? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? Amanda
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Rarely speed, only 5 MPH over the speed limit
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I Doubt it
41. What is your favorite book? Don't have one
42. Favorite Sports Team? I'm a girl who doesn't watch sports...USA Olympic teams...does that count?
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? I'm taking the 5th on that one ;)
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Got to go to get an ultrsound and it snowed so I have to leave earlier than planned..Shit!

4 comments:

Jon said...

...and why would I mind???

Coffeypot said...

Me!!??!! Cool!

Walker said...

You had me at chicken wings and blue cheese dip.
I'm a chicken wing addict.

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving

Grace said...

I borrowed this meme from Jon too. Good answers :)

Happy Thanksgiving!