Saturday, November 1, 2008

The three meme

I found this on my old blog...and have found most of my answers to still be the same.
So I thought I would re-post it with a few small changes

The three meme

1. Three things that scare me:
~The thought of something bad happening to one of my kids or my family
~Getting an incurable disease
~war

2. Three people that make me laugh
~my 2 kids & husband

3. Three things I hate the most
~people who think they are better or more important
than everyone else
~Driving in a snow storm
~Having Dental work done & colonoscopies

4. Three things I don't understand
~Hatred for someone who is racially different
~men
~any language other than English

5. Three things I'm doing right now
~Drinking water
~Wishing I wasn't feeling so depressed and tired
~trying to think of answers for this thing!

6. Three things I want to do before I die
~Go on a long vacation, somewhere nice & not have to worry about money or time
~Win the lottery so I can do the above
~Buy the car that I really want and not just the one I can afford.

7. Three things I can do
~Make a wonderful Turkey dinner all by myself (done so many a Thanksgiving!!)
~bake an apple pie from scratch (homemade crust, fresh apples)
~wouldn't you like to know ;-)

8. Three ways to describe my personality
~Introspective
~Passionate/sensitive
~Utterly loyal

9. Three things I can't do
~Jump out of bed as soon as I wake up
~Be unfaithful
~Lie convincingly

10. Three things you should listen to
~the little voice inside your head
~The sound of the waves and the seagulls at the beach
~your favorite songs on the way to work

11. Three things you should never listen to
~People who don't get you
~Liars
~Prejudice people/Bigots

12. Three things I'd like to learn
~not take everything so deeply personally
~ to feel okay, every day
~to like myself more

13. Three favourite foods
~Chocolate
~Ice cream
~Strawberries

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
~Tea
~Water
~Juice

15. Three shows I watched as a kid
~Happy Days
~MASH
~The Partidge Family

16...Three people I'm tagging (to do this)
~anyone is welcome to do this...

1 comment:

Walker said...

Oh yes win the lottery