Saturday, January 24, 2009

At least it's NOT snowing...

What a beautiful sunny day.
And guess who has the stomach flu...yep, me!
I woke up with it.
At first I thought it was just a migraine, but knew it wasn't when I realized that I usually don't have a fever with a migraine.
The sun light was actually hurting my eyes.

Dad is still in the hospital.
HE was scheduled to be released Friday or today.
But he lost a lot of blood and they finally realized that...gee...maybe he needs a transfusion....on Friday!!!
I was going to go in to visit him today... :-(
But the stomach flu is the last thing he needs right now.

Friday I got my evaluation at work.
If the economy was better I would be definitely looking for a different job.
I will have to be patient for a little while.
I had to argue with her to raise up some of the scores....
which she did... so I'm thinking that she marked me poorly because she didn't think I would protest it.
I asked her if Sparky was complaining about me...as she complains about everyone and anything.
She didn't answer.
So I told her who it was that f---ed up 2 customer's accounts that I had to spend 2 hours correcting....actually I said that it wasn't my handwriting on the order....and I have a copy of it if she would like to see it.
And that I have to fix a lot of her mistakes...but it's not in my personality to run into her everytime some one makes a boo boo....
ARGH!!!!
Don't ya love it when you bend over backwards to help someone and they shit on you.

I'm going back to bed.
The computer screen is starting to bug my eyes.
I'm the only one home as Hubby took my mother in to see my Dad.

Day 2 at the hospital.....
"I have to fart, but I think there is more to it than that"
My daughter said that that was the funniest thing she has heard her grandpa say in a long time.
Our response was, "Maybe you better call the nurse".

1 comment:

Walker said...

I hope you get better soon.
Ha ha ha yes there is more hidden behind a innocent fart