Wednesday, January 28, 2009

home

Dad is home from the hospital as of Sunday afternoon.
Mom almost immediately came down with the flu.
I was more worried Monday about Mom than Dad.
Seems that even though you may have gotten a flu shot this season, you can still get the flu as they didn't guess right with the flu vaccine.

Always fun to hold the bucket for someone, when you still feel like you need the bucket to barf in yourself.

Must go out into the wild white wonder and get to work.
Hopefully the snow estimates are as wrong as the flu vaccine...but the way it's snowing...they may have under estimated...

Is it me or has this been an awfully brutal winter weather wise???

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

You need a vacation!

Walker said...

We just dug out here and both my kids have the flu.
AWe are all in the same buket i think.
Atleeast your father is home now and you can keep an eyeon all of them

Lindi said...

Coffeepot...I DO need a vacation.
A permanent one from work.
I would love to be retired at my age, but the way things look, I should be thankful to have a job.

WAlker, you always look for the bright side of life. I'm trying to do that more, but somedays it is difficult when you are cold and getting blasted in the face with snow.

Jon must be out skiing......